Hamilton announces October students of the month
Monday, November 10, 2008 6:00 pm
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for October. They are:
- Olukemi Ajibola, mathematics;
- Ashley Bembenek, family and consumer education;
- Emily Blackwell, fitness education;
- Andrew Cronin, science;
- Kristin Fidler, world languages;
- Kyle Fischer, mathematics;
- Katherine Gielow; art;
- Tammi Litza, applied engineering and technology;
- Jonelle Ludin, music;
- Eric Reimer, communication arts;
- Katie Speckin, business education; and
- Amy Walsh, social studies.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.