Hamilton announces April students of the month
Monday, May 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for April. They are:
- Kelly Boyd, world languages;
- Angela Christman, science;
- Sarah Driscoll, fitness education;
- Joylena Eigner, music;
- Kaila Klein and Heather Leskinen, communication arts;
- William Noelck, art;
- Carlton Nolen, social studies;
- Alyssa Olson, family and consumer education;
- Holly Rindfleisch, business education;
- Nicholas Schulz, applied engineering and technology; and
- Margaret Van Reenen, mathematics.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.