Hamilton announces September students of the month
Sunday, October 21, 2007 6:00 pm
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for September. They are:
- Kathryn Doyle, world languages;
- Jonathan Goodwin and Kayla Riley, social studies;
- Benjamin Helm, music;
- Christopher Jaskolski, applied engineering and technology;
- Shane Kelly, business education;
- Katherine Koloske, art;
- Nicole Kopish, mathematics;
- Jonelle Ludin, communication arts;
- Megan Menzel, family and consumer education;
- Jared Omick, fitness education; and
- Eric Reimer, science.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.