Hamilton announces April students of the month
Monday, May 14, 2007 6:00 pm
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for April. They are:
- Carl Benn, applied engineering and technology;
- Amanda Emmer, science;
- Nicole Emmer, communication arts;
- Melanie Farra, family and consumer education;
- Michael Guzman, music;
- Kaila Klein and Hannah Wiesneski, mathematics;
- Radoslav Radinov, business education;
- Katelyn Sasse, world languages;
- Yoana Taseva, art;
- Erik Toy, fitness education; and
- Margaret VanReenen, social studies.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.