Hamilton announces February students of the month
Sunday, March 11, 2007 6:00 pm
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected students of the month for February. They are:
- Michael Alfano, world languages;
- Brittany Ellenz, art;
- Kimberly Jobke, fitness education;
- Stephanie Kirchner and Justin Schmidt, mathematics;
- Trevor Klapper, business education;
- Adam Krainer, applied engineering and technology;
- John Okruhlica, music;
- Cassandra Rubenzer, family and consumer education;
- Justin Rupnow, social studies;
- Theresa Selestow, science; and
- Erik Vowels, communication arts.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.