An evening of great food and entertainment is in store for the community Feb. 18 as the Hamilton School District Band Boosters hosts its annual Jazzy Italian Dinner from 5 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. in the Hamilton High School Cafeteria. Tickets for the all-you-can-eat dinner are $9 for adults, $8 for senior citizens over age 60 and students ages 6-12, and $5 for children ages 2-5. Add $1 for tickets purchased at the door.
The public is invited to enjoy a delicious spaghetti dinner while listening to musical entertainment provided by the Hamilton High School Jazz Band. Additional entertainment includes silent auction gift baskets. A free combined Templeton Middle School and Hamilton High School band concert follows at 7 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center.
The meal of spaghetti with meat or meatless sauce, salad, garlic bread, beverage and dessert will be catered by Quarry Coffee. To guarantee a seat, please call Karen Spence at (262) 617-6828 or email email@example.com.
Hamilton High School and the Hamilton Fine Arts Center are located at W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.
- Five finalists advance to Regional Spelling Bee
- Woodside donates to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Hutchinson wins Templeton Geographic Bee
- Hamilton seeks host families for 2016-17
- Hamilton drama to present “A-Haunting We Will Go”
- Early admission to school deadline approaches
- Hamilton DECA earns 38 awards at district competition, qualifies 11 for state
- Hamilton announces December students of the month
- Hamilton's kindergarten registration begins in January
- Current grade 8 students, parents invited to Hamilton Orientation & Open House Feb. 17